Welcome to Online Corbett Elephant Safari Booking. The Best way to explore jungle is through the Elephant Safari. This elephant safari, in the periphery zones of Corbett Landscape ( Sitabani Wildlife Reserve ) takes you to mysterious thick forests, deep valleys, accompanied by the rhythmic scuff-scuff of an elephant's feet and the creaks of its wooden howdah,
An elephant safari is held in the forest, where you can't visit through Gypsy Safari, Gypsy in the jungle have their particular tracks but Elephant makes his own way with cracking jungle and rivers to give satisfaction and thrilling Experience in dense Jungle. It's a good option to find out wildlife in the Dense Forest. Only 4 persons are allowed on an Elephant at a time. Visitors can book online Elephant Safari for Three different zones of forest namely Bijrani zone, Dhikala zone and Corbett Landscape zone ( Sitabani Wildlife Reserve ). Along with elephant and expert Mahout you can go deep into mysterious forest, rugged trek, scenic valley vast grassland and river. The elephant safari is an immense mixture of diverse modes to watch natural world and significantly to attachment through the 'lord of the jungle'; the major magnetism being travelling the pachyderm for such an extensive epoch of time. The elephant safari is available only for those visitors who have previously booked their night stay permits inside the park for Dhikala or Bijrani Forest Rest houses. Corbett National Park visit without elephant safari means your tour is not complete. It's an adventure and scary feeling when you go close to tiger or herd of wild elephant, yes this is real elephant safari in their natural habitat.
|Price||(Indian) ₹||(Foreigner) ₹|
|Max People||4 / Elephant||4 / Elephant|
|Timings||Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM||Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM|
|Zones||Sitabani (Corbett Landscape) & Dhikala||Sitabani (Corbett Landscape) & Dhikala|
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
- ID Proof: DL Number, PAN Card Number, Voter ID, Passport Number (Only for Foreigners), etc.
- The Traveller has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
- Pick-up & drop point for safari is Ramnagar city but can be done from any Hotel/Resort on extra cost which depends on its location.
- Safari Charges will be NON-REFUNDABLE if permit is booked/confirmed.
- Canter Safari at Corbett Tiger Reserve is possible in Morning and Afternoon Time Only.
- Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
- To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
- Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
- Canter safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
- If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
- Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari Timing or If you loss any thing in safari timing we are not Responsible.
- As per Jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Canter Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.