- Accommodation At Jim Corbett National Park
Accommodation At Jim Corbett National Park
For those people who would like to experience the wilderness of a national park at its best, the option to stay at an FRH inside the park is the best option. When the sound of various animals comes from the dense dark forest, nothing in this world compares with that feeling of joy mixed with fear. When you pick up your torch to have a look at your surroundings, you can sight lots of eyes glowing in the light of your torch from the outside of the Rest House's electrical fencing. Deers, Wild Boars and sometimes even Tigers can be seen and heard very close to the fencing of the Rest House.
Accommodation Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Jeep Safari at Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Evening Time Only.
2. Morning Time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Evening Time: 2:30 Pm to 5:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.