- Dhikala Canter Safari
Dhikala Canter Safari
"Online Dhikala Canter Safari Booking :- Dhikala Canter Safari is one of the most adventurous and best way to explore the wildlife. Canter safari in the only one option to visit the Dhikala region of the Corbett tiger reserve if you are staying in outside of the Jim Corbett National Park."
Dhikala is the finestand greatest safari zones in Corbett tiger reserve, and the entrance to this safari zone is called Dhangari gate. Dhikala safari zone is a faultless spot, where tourists can just freely unwind their heart, mind, body and soul to the Nature. Dhikala offer tourists verdant spot, to take fabulous view of entire wildlife gets wild. Dhikala is the tourist zone lying in Jim Corbett National Park where you would just hear the sweet chirping of birds' chirps, the rich and natural aroma and not to speak about the divine ambience.
Dhikala Canter safari is a common safari in that 16 people can accommodate in a time, it is a shared safari, Canter is like a mini Bus or you can say a mini RTV bus. Canter safari goes to Dhikala zone which is the middle part of Corbett Tiger Reserve or Jim Corbett national park and well known for its density and beauty. Dhikala canter safari is the best option to visit Dhikala zone if you do not have a permit of night stay over there.
Canter Safari Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Canter Safari at Corbett Tiger Reserve is possible in Morning and Afternoon Time Only.
2. Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Canter safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari Timing or If you loss any thing in safari timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per Jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Canter Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.