- Online Corbett Jeep Booking Portal
Online Corbett Jeep Booking Portal
Permits are prerequisite requirement for entering Corbett Tiger Reserve. Tourists can obtain day visit permit online. Once you get the online permit, you need to hire 4x4 Gypsy before you enter the Corbett Tiger Reserve. Prior approval of the park authority is also needed at the entry gate. Please note that no private vehicles are allowed to enter inside the park. The travelers to the Corbett National Park need to get a Jeep (Maruti Gypsy) that is only registered with Jeep Safari Associations at Ramnagar office. Tourists can only enjoy the best of Jim Corbett National Park by an exciting Jeep Safari. We provide hassle free options so that travelers can take a Jeep with us and you're your exciting Jungle Safari full of fun & Joy.
We provide Gypsy on rent for Day Visit Safari in Bijrani, Jhirna and Dhela Tourism Zone inside the Park and for pick-up & Drop facility from the below specified hotels/resorts:
- Bijrani Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Jhirna Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Dhela Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Durga Devi Tourism Zone: INR 3000
How to Book?
1. Tourists can make a reservation online at Website: www.jimcorbettnationalpark.co.in. Just go to the menu "Already Have Permits" and follow the simple and quick reservation procedure and pay the confirmatory amount.
2. For assistance call on +91 8954277086 or E-Mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
1.ID Proof: Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar, Office ID or Student ID.
2.The Traveler has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
3.The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveler.
* ( Conditional Apply )
4.Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.